Here is a video with instructions on logging in to the website.
Scroll down below the video for written instructions.
- Be sure you use the same email you registered with at CFRW.
- Click on “Login” at the top right corner of any page of the website.
- A pop up box will appear.
- Click “Forgot My Password” in the lower part of the pop up box.
- This will take you to another pop up that will ask you for your email.
- Fill in your email and click to send.
- Go look in your email.
- First you will receive an email acknowledging that your email is registered with the website.
- Next you will receive an email with your password.
- Copy the password into your desktop by right clicking your cursor to the left of the password, then dragging your mouse to the right, highlighting the password. When the password is highlighted, press the Control key (CTRL) in the lower left on your keyboard and at the same time press “C.” This will copy your password.
- Go back to the login link in the website and click to open up the login box.
- Type your email address on the top line. Click to put your cursor on the password line. Press Control (Ctrl) button on the lower left of your keyboard and at the same time press “V.” This will paste your password onto the line.
- Click to enter your login and this will get you logged in to the website.
- If you ever forget your password you can go back into the login, click Forgot My Password, and repeat the above instructions to get a new password and get logged in.